About La Petite Congolaise
British born of Congolese descent, Laurence Kanza is the founder of La Petite Congolaise. Translated as ‘The little Congolese girl’, the label reflects a fresh modern face of the Congo.
Born from a love of fashion, interiors and wax prints, La Petite Congolaise offers a contemporary twist on accent colours for the home.
Inspired by the craftsmanship and detail characteristic of Congolese design, the ranges combine a unique aesthetic as sensuous earth tones and eye-popping brights are captured on handmade limited edition cushions.
The premise of the line is simple – to create stylish pieces that reflect the personality of the owner.
About the Collections
La Petite Congolaise seeks to:
- Delight and serve fashionable women and men;
- Showcase the best of what’s new and next in home furnishings;
- Offer a unique array of irresistible home accessories in an engaging online shopping experience; and
- Always be a great resource for incorporating new ideas, old favourites and a touch of something different.
- Our hope, is that you lose yourself in a journey of discovery through the site; where you will be tempted by vibrant colours and decidedly eclectic fabric pairings at every click.